- "I fell apart when I read the
CREEPER books! It took a long time for the doctor to put me back together
again." -- Frankenstein's monster
- "These books are gory, weird, hilarious, and really really horrifying.
They certainly put the life back into me!" -- Dedbloke, King of the
- "The CREEPER books sure scared the pants off me -- but luckily no one
took any notice!" -- The Invisible Man
- "I haven't been so scared since the last time I looked in the mirror!"
-- The Boogeyman
- "These books are so weird, they nearly made me feel normal!" -- The
- "They're gooey! They're icky! They're utterly absorbing! They're just
like me!" -- The Blob
- "I was completely rapt in the CREEPER books. They're the best thing
since the invention of band-aids." -- The Mummy
- "I howled with delight when I read the CREEPER books. They're great for a
change!" --The Wolfman
- "They gave me nightmares!" -- Freddy Krueger
- "Vell, in my opinion ze CREEPER books are too scary. Zey'll put me out
of business. I'm thinking of retiring (to my coffin)." -- Count
- "The CREEPER books are the biggest thing since ... well ... since me!"
- "I had a ripper of a time with these books!" -- Jack
- "I love CREEPERS! There's definitely something very fishy about them!"
-- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- "They really gave me something to sing about! Like me, they'll bring
down the house!" -- Phantom of the Opera
- "These books are just great -- scary, yucky, funny and action-packed.
What a buzz!" -- The Fly
Copyright note: all written material on this website is copyright © 1996 Bill Condon and Robert Hood.
Return to main page
Revised: 26 June 1996
Direct comments and questions to: